Pages

Friday 25 November 2016

Athletics Day


Today we had athletics day. After tech we had morning tea and then we were put into three groups. The year 8's were in different groups from the year 7's. In the year 7's Javeylor, Mishaan, and Mia were the leaders. I was in Javeylor's group. In the year 8's John, Cecillia, and Gozan were the leaders. The first station that we went to was Basketball netball shooting. The second station we went to was Rob the nest. The third station we went to was Hurdle sponge relay. The forth station we went to was long jump. The fifth station that we went to was Shot put and throw. My group worked as a team and encouraged each other to never give up. Unfortunately we didn't get to do all the activity's because of the bad weather today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jorja,
    I really like your athletics post I think it looks great.My favorite activity was the hurdle sponge relay activity. I think that you could have told us who was in your group.

    ReplyDelete