Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Term 1 goal letter


IMG_0498.jpg
Dear term 4 Jorja,

When you read this letter it must be term four and school is ending for 2017. By now you must have achieved all of these goals. Getting better in maths, Doing lots of writing and reading, Playing netball, Moved up stages, Reading lots of books and making good choices.


20161114_141009.jpg

                                     Term 4 Jorja Reply to term 1 Jorja

I have done most of these goals but not all. I have achieved playing netball, getting better in maths, Moved up stages and making good choices. I am still happy with myself because although I haven’t achieved all my goals I have achieved all of my important goals in life.




Today we looked back at term 1 at a goal letter that we made. We had to make a letter about goals that we could achieve this year. We had to reply to our letter then find photos of ourselves in term 1 and term 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment