Pages

Friday 9 December 2016

Flying Rockets


 Today after tech we stayed at tamaki college again to finish off our rockets. We were very busy this morning because we had to glue our pieces together,  add some string and a strip of paper to the nose and body, insert the burn less paper in the body, then finally put the engine inside of the body. After we finished the rockets it was flying time. We went to the field and flew the rockets one by one. When I went to fly my rocket I was a little scared because I thought it would fly straight to me but I did it anyway. To make the rocket go I had to hold two wires that were attached to the rocket to a battery and the rocket just flew away. The person that came first was sajiha and second was Cj. It was a really hard day today but it was still fun and it's also unfortunate that not everyone got to fly there rockets. I would like to say a big thanks to Mr Dunn and Mrs Ferguson for making time for us to do rockets it was really fun

No comments:

Post a Comment