Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

Social Science Studys


As usual last week we went to tech. We were finishing off our stained glasses. After tech we were invited to stay a bit longer to do a different activity. I was put in social science with Ms Apelu. My favorite part of social science was the first activity. The activity was to play this game called pursed. Because we used google maps to find what city we were in. For the second activity we used google earth we had to roll the dice and see where we landed. I landed in Mallocra, Spain. So I had to find facts that would persuade Mrs Anderson to go to Mallorca. Here is what I wrote so far:

Dear Mrs Anderson we have been researching different locations for your next holiday. We think you should go to Mallorca in Spain. The first reason why we think you should go to Mallorca is because it is a famous landmark in Spain. The second reason is that Mallorca is in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment