Pages

Saturday 11 March 2017

Quiche


Today at tech we made a quiche. In our quiche was onions, bacon, eggs, and cheese. I was working on the pastry while Ma'ata and Mrs Linda were doing the eggs, bacon, onions, and cream cheese. Ma'ata had to crack the 4 eggs into the medium bowl and mix it. Mrs Linda started cutting the onions and when Ma'ata finish doing the eggs she had to cut the bacon. For the pastry I had to measure 130 grams of flour and 60 gram of butter. Then I had to get 3 Tablespoons of water. Once I had all of that I had to mix the butter and flour with my hands to make it crumble. When it was all crumbly I had to add a little bit of water at a time to make it hard and doughy so I can roll it. Then I had to start folding the dough so that when I roll the dough it doesn't go crumbly again. When I was finished folding the dough I had to roll it into a circle shape. Then we had to put the pastry into a tin foil pan and start putting the onions and bacon in.First we had to put the onions in then the bacon. Once it was spread around the pastry we had to add the eggs and cream cheese mixture on top. Final step was to add the cheese and put it in the oven to bake. While it was baking we cleaned up and got ready to back to school. Once we got our quiches we went outside and hoped on the bus to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment