Pages

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Why is my blog unique?

Why my blog is Unique?


I have a blog so I can show the world my reading, writing, maths, and inquiry digital learning. Our blogs show the world that we participate and work together as a group in our class LS2.


My blog is unique because it helps me to learn, create, and share. It helps me learn, by other people giving me feedback in the comments section. My blog  helps me to create by looking at my older posts and learning from them.


Through my blog I am able to share, by showing my blog posts with the world. On my blog I have 165 posts all in total. In 2014 I had 35 blog posts. In 2015 I had 19 blog posts and in 2016 I had 95 blog posts. My blog has 5,380 blog page views.


When I first got my blog I was in room 5 with Miss Thomas. The bad thing about our blogs is that you need internet to access it because it’s an online blog and the great thing about our blogs is that it shows the world what kind of work I do in class.


I think that my blog is special and unique because it shows who I am. The other best thing about our blogs is that it can’t get lost or be thrown away. I think that everyone should have a blog because it is like another easy hack to life.

Our blogs are special because it shows the world my digital learning. My blog shows the world that we participate and work together as a group in our class.

In writing we have been writing an explanation on why is my blog unique. This DLO shows why my blog is unique. I hope you enjoy reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment